US Players and Credit Card Deposits Accepted!
Some of the most common bets are the red and black bets, which have almost even odds. The other popular roulette bet is by numbers or betting on a single number. There are actually many other types of bets out there. There are two major types of bets called outside bets and inside bets, which refer to what kind of wagers you are doing. Roulette is one of the most popular casino games out there and it has fairly good odds on some bets.
Roulette Outside Bets
The list below shows outside bets and their payouts.
- Red and Black - As stated above, the most common outside bet is the red or black bet. You are essentially betting on whether the ball will land on a black or red number in the wheel. Unfortunately you can't bet on the green color unless you do an inside bet. Red and black bets pay out 1 to 1 odds.
- Odd and Even - This is another popular bet where you are guessing on whether the ball will land on an odd or even number. This kind of bet is also 1 to 1 payout and the single or double zeros can't be bet on.
- High and Low - This kind of bet is on whether the ball will land on the upper or lower half of the numbers. For example, a high bet means that you are betting that the ball will land on the numbers 19 through 36 and the low bet means that you are betting on the ball landing on the numbers 1 through 18. Again, you can't bet on the zeros. This also pays out even odds or $1 for every $1 bet.
- Dozens Bets - This kind of bet is similar to the high and low bet except now you are betting on one of three groups of numbers. Each group has a dozen numbers (12) and the payout on this bet is 2 to 1. For example, you can bet on the numbers 1 through 12, 13 through 24 and 25 through 36. There is another bet where you can bet on one of three columns of numbers, which pays the same odds too. You can't bet on the 0 or 00 positions.
Roulette Inside Bets
The list below shows inside bets and their respective payouts.
- Single Numbers - The single number bet has the highest payout in the game. You are essentially wagering on the ball landing on a single number in the wheel. You can even bet on the zero spots as well. The payoff on this bet is 35 to 1.
- Split Bet - This one is similar to the single number bet. You are betting on any two numbers on the wheel. If the ball lands on any of these split numbers, you would win a payout of 17 to 1. When you make this bet, you are putting a chip on the lines between two numbers.
- Street Bet - This is very similar to the split bet, but now you are betting on three numbers and the payout odds are 11 to 1 if the ball lands on any of them. When wagering some chips on the street bet, you put them at the end of a row of three numbers. This way the dealer knows you are betting on a whole line or "street" of numbers.
- Corner Bet - As you might have expected, this type of bet is on 4 numbers with 8 to 1 odds. Like the split bet, you are putting your chip on the intersection of four numbers on the table. If the ball lands on any of these numbers, then you are a winner.
- 5 Number Bet - This is a special bet where you can bet on five numbers. This bet is on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, 3. This bet is only available on the American roulette wheel and has a high house edge of 7.89%. As you may know, any roulette wheel with double zero always has worse odds than single zero. The five number bet pays off 6 to 1 odds. You can make a similar corner bet on the single zero roulette wheel where you bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3 and it pays 8 to 1 odds.
- Double Street Bet - The last kind of bet is the double street. You are simply betting on two rows of numbers or two streets. The payout is 5 to 1. When placing your chips on the table, you do it the same way as the street bet by putting the chips at the end of the row. Except this time you put it on an intersecting imaginary line between the rows, much like a split bet.
Play roulette online at OnBling Casino.